For all our friends heading back to school here's a little 1st Day Freebie.

The first morning of school is often chaotic no matter how organized you are.  These simple worksheets are designed to pop on a table with some pencils or crayons and that is it, a little ice-breaker to entertain children whilst you welcome new arrivals, chat to parents, grandparents or help Susie find her bag hook.

Grab them here from my TpT store Kindergarten Matters and whilst you are there click the green star by my shop name to follow me or you can Follow me here.  By following me you will be the first to know about freebies and all my new products are always set at 50% off for the first 48 hours.

Have a fantastic year if you are heading back to school and if not heading back have a fantastic Term 3.
And of course Good Luck to all New Zealand teachers, we so desperately deserve a pay rise!

Annie

No comments

Back to Top