Hi friends, I am sharing some of this post from last year with some fun 
Halloween activities and most of them are free.

 It's almost Halloween and love it or hate it it's going to happen.
I have made these cute little Halloween Crowns, bracelets, writing paper and math cards with the cutest friendly Halloween images.

There are 12 crowns altogether.
The crowns themes are:

boy astronaut
boy wizard/witch
boy monster
boy superhero
all 4 boy characters on one crown
girl cowgirl
girl fairy
girl pirate
girl witch
all 4 girl characters on one crown
ghost crown
boy wizard, girl fairy, boy monster and girl witch all on one crown.

These crowns are very simple to make and I have purposely designed them so little ones should be able to cut their own. 


Here is a peek at a few:








You can grab the crowns Here from my TPT Store for $2 
 

While you're there have a peek at my Halloween freebies

Math cards with numbers and tens frames
play memory, double copy and play snap or simply match numbers to frames


Or grab some cute little writing paper



scary spiders



the cutest Halloween children


and pumpkins



Or my latest Halloween freebie
 bracelets



Have fun and enjoy your Halloween,
I personally love Halloween even though it's not that big here in NZ but I will be decorating mt front gate and waiting for cute little trick or treaters
thanks so much for stopping by
Annie


No comments

Back to Top