It's all about the alphabet at this time of the year and the quicker letters and their corresponding sounds are remembered the better.  

So along with all our alphabet crafts, activities, songs etc I thought these little catchers could be fun. 

I really don't like using the word cootie it just makes me think of nits - and then I want to scratch my head.  Why are they called cootie catchers anyway?

There are 5 altogether and they include all 26 letters.  They are also great for simple beginning counting, colour/color recognition and the spelling of these words and hey they are fun so its a win, win.

Grab them for free from my TpT Store.


Follow my store for freebies and 50% off for the first 48 hours on all products.


 Check out my new instagram page 
kindergarten_matters



No comments

Back to Top