Grab it HERE for FREE

Oh my it's nearly Halloween and I just realised I haven't shared my Halloween Freebie Pack.  Halloween is becoming more popular down our way and I know it is still very divided on those who are anti Halloween and those who like and celebrate and always make sure they have a bowl of lollies ready and waiting.  But honestly my thoughts are if it makes school and life (for that matter) just that little bit more fun and interesting then I say why not?  Bring on the trick-or-treaters they are always welcome at my house.

And look more importantly if it encourages more writing, fantastic stories, more reading and creativity then I'm in! 

This pack icludes some templates and ideas to help your little ones with some different writing formats.



Theres a couple of Opinion Writing templates.




A couple of simple Write a Sentence about


A sample from my 
Themed Writing Paper for Boys. Get your Boys Excited about Writing. Pack




A simple starter idea to introduce narratives, characters and settings.




Template for a Recount of Halloween




And lastly  a Sequencing template.



If you like these ideas they all come from (except Writing Paper for Boys Sample)
 Writing Templates - Narratives, Opinion, Recounts and Sequencing.
View it HERE

Have a fun Halloween and happy writing.

No comments

Back to Top