Numbers 1 to 10 Matching Cards with a Halloween Theme Freebie.





In Kindergarten or Year 0 as it is called here we do lots and lots of number work and this year I seem to have a few little ones who are really struggling with matching number and values.  So in the spirit of keeping it interesting and fun here is a quick little count and match values or order numbers and for those that have mastered this they can do groupings/number bonds for 10 and for 5.








Grab it for Free from my TPT store HERE

It is Spring here and we have just had a glorious and long weekend Yah!  I flew over to visit my sister and we jumped on the ferry in downtown and 40 mins later you are there.  We had a beautiful long lunch at Mudbrick a vineyard with a gorgeous restaurant and accomadation.  If you are planning a visit to NZ. Waiheke Island is I think a must.


View from our table.



Enjoy the weekend.



No comments

Back to Top