"Happy Back to School!" 

for all my Aussie and NZ fellow teachers, yes it's back to school down here and I really have had a very, very lazy summer break, hence my lack of blogging BUT I have been making a few school supplies so I did achieve something.  I also ate plenty, enjoyed many a lovely wine, caught up on sleep and just enjoyed my kids and hey thats pretty important. 

 It's been a funny old summer here in NZ and as per the normal now that school is going back the real hot weather has finally arrived.  There seems to be lots of talk about changing our summer holiday dates and look I don't know there is pros and cons for both. What do you think?

Anyway I have made a little Valentine's Day writing pack to pop into your Writing Centre.  It is all very simple to make so it is easy for little ones.  Cut or ask a very wonderful mother help - to cut up all the stamps and labels and pop them in containers all set to go.  The folding of the envelopes will be a lesson, I will blow one up to A3, they are very simple though and depending on how it all goes we may do a little - "How to address an Envelope" lesson but this will depend on how we are sailing along it could be a big ask. I will also be quite strict on wastage of these.  Pop out a mailbox and add a class list to your writing centre to help with names and thats it.  
A fun little addition to your writing centre, or even just aValentine's Day activity.

It is for free in my TPT Store or click here

Click the green star just under my store name to follow me and to receive updates on freebies and new products and follower special freebies.  

All my products are currently on sale for 20%.







There are 6 cards - 2 per A4 sheet.


2 options of stamps.


2 options of envelope templates




and finally 2 options of labels


These are kind of optional but I thought they were kind of fun.




No comments

Back to Top