It is autumn here and the leaves are falling and the weather is changing so I have been having a bit of a "Spring Clean" on many of my original products.  Some of them are over a year old which is when I first started making products for my shop (I have been making things for years but they were just for me and my colleagues).  Any who - I went through my Farm Unit the other day and thought eek! help! this needs a complete update and so I spent all last week and the weekend adding, updating and improving. 
 I thought I would give you a sneak peak of the new completed update.

Also if you have bought one of my older products please check to see if it has been updated.




I have added word banks as seen in the title and 16 animal labels - 
I really don't know why I didn't include these before very strange!!!




I have also added a smaller version which includes pictures, animal names and their babies names so chn can play match.




     I have added crowns for barn, cow, farm, sheep, horse and pig the animal ones include 2 versions as shown above.




Worksheets for looking at animals and their babies, cut and paste sheets for sorting egg layers, feathered or not feathered and matching animals to what they produce.


2 cootie catchers .



I have included simple foldable readers, for:  This is a..., Here is the...  and I am a... each one comes in coloured/colored and b/w and there are 3 for each phrase.


It also includes lots of alphabet, sight word, writing prompts and more.









 And lots of math ideas











and includes 2 craftivities





You can grab The Farm from my TpT Store and if you already own it please do 
download the updated version.  

I have also updated my Sight Word Fun pack and I my
 Writing Prompts Pack.

No comments

Back to Top