We started a fun little Easter writing activity on Thursday a little bit tricky for some but sometimes you just got to push those little ones a wee bit me thinks.  


We began our plan for writing descriptions of the Easter Bunny - I just love the discussion that a topic like this encourages.  It is just one of those topics that everyone can and does take part in, everyone has their own ideas and everyone just gets so super excited about.



The Plan.
   Just as a quick aside the day before this, we had a big chat about adjectives and how much more interesting they make everything sound.  I chose the cutest picture of a fluffy little chicken and we made a list of adjectives to describe and then the children wrote a sentence or 2 or 3 would be fantastic about the chicken.

The template.


Anyhow this coming week we will put this altogether and write our Easter Bunny description.  I have made 2 templates to write these on (1 with the middle lines and 1 with single but more lines) I will decide which one each child will use, we will decorate them and then display them.



I will add another page behind this sheet.


I will encourage and hope for and be over the moon if I get this
 -  an introduction and 2 outside descriptions points and 2 inside description points.

Happy writing.


You can grab these free from my Easter Pack HERE
there are a few other bits and pieces in the pack too.

We start holidays on Thursday for 2 weeks.  Woop woop!
Have a beautiful Easter.



  

No comments

Back to Top