building sight words


I like to vary it with sight word work and add different themes 
to keep little people interested.  

Easter, Christmas, farm, summer, winter you name it we do it.

I switch it around depending on what we are focusing on so I introduced this construction theme.

For when we need a little boost.

And just for fun I add a little centre with little construction hats, mini hammers, nails and wood - Is she mad you ask.  Honestly, a few rules and the worry of being banned from the centre is enough to keep everyone on the right track.

Well you can just imagine - Yep they love it! 

I am just so cross with myself when my boys were little they had cute mini toolbelts and I passed them on. Damm they would be so perfect.

The lesson here keep everything if your anything like me,
 I hoard stuff for teaching it is ridiculous.





I found these cute as can be little cone sign holders and placed them in the writing area.




There are 31 worksheets exploring each sight word , 

The words included in the pack are:
 I am the here come my is like to can look see went in this on and for put have it we you there saw me a go at said up




 Cards for each word.


  
3 different Write the room worksheets to match the cards.  

Separate numbered cards to match.



And 6 pages of silly signs to add to your table or writing area.

Grab it HERE at my TpT store Kindergarten Matters




No comments

Back to Top