The Farm
A Math and Literacy Unit for Pre K and Kindergarten.

Sorry, sorry, sorry I was just fiddling looking at updating my farm post as I have completely updated my 
The Farm A Math and Literacy Unit for Pre K and Kindergarten.
I was sitting in the car waiting for my daughter who was at training and Oops  and Gees what have I done ... somehow I pressed the send & so therefore you may have received my old and outdated post which seriously is kind of embarassing.  So please ignore, delete even wipe from your history and my apologies and with this comes a gift a 50% off for 48 hours for my followers. 

Usually $4 but $2 for 48 hrs.


Anyway here it is some very well overdue updated photos, to give you an idea.


Ordering Numbers 1 to 20

Tally and graph

Skip counting

Add caption


Descriptive writing brainstorms

alphabet cards
alphabet worksheets
Sight word, alphabet and number cards



Sight word worksheets



Labeling



A crativity with a sh theme







Stick puppets.

The Farm


Grab it HERE











No comments

Back to Top