I have been waiting patiently very patiently to be able to do some Christmas themed activities because I seriously LOVE Christmas!  I am one of those people that never think decorations are up too early, can't wait to get mine out which multiply yearly and I always forget what I bought the year before in the sales to add to my collection so it's like Christmas just unpacking the decoration.  Anyway with it being December this week I can finally start using some of my Christmas things in class.   So introducing "My Christmas Stamping Pack" 77 pages of stamping activities - alphabet, blends, sight words, counting, tens frames, addition and also including a word bank card and 28 sight word cards.

Take a peek below

3 words
2 words
 30 Sight word worksheets focusing on the words- I am a the like my an liked love here is look at see we can saw it this in his has red have.   Write and stamp 2 or 3 words and then unjumble the words to create a sentence and draw a picture to match.



Alphabet fill in the missing letters and stamp the begiining sounds.


Blends Choose and Stamp the beginning sounds.


What Number Comes Next? and Fill in the Missing Numbers.


Count, Stamp and Write


Count, Write and Stamp the tens frames for numbers from 1 to 20.


And some simple addition.

I have also included a Word Bank card to pop in your Writing Centre.

and some themed word cards to use for writing or any number of games think memory, snap etc.

You can grab it from my TPT Store HERE

And catch it during the TPT Sitewide Sale for 28% off


I will be back in a few days with a new Freebie.







No comments

Back to Top