Recently I posted about the way I teach the alphabet you can read that post  HERE some of the activities I include are crowns, bracelets, matching cards and write the room.

Kids love making crowns and these are really simple ones.  

I like to keep the activities as independent as possible.





I have made the crown shape simple to cut, as I always find I have a few children with not so sharp scissor skills.  

The crowns print onto one page and include 4 pictures that start with the given letter and also simple letter formation.  Then simply staple and they are done.

Bracelets are also fun and a little bit quicker and easier, really simple cutting.  

These also include letter formation practise and with 3 pictures that start with the given letter.





There is 5 bracelets to each A4 page so they are a great paper saving activity.


Alphabet Cards.




I have also included alphabet cards, use these to simply play match the picture to the letter, match upper case letters to lower case letters, play memory, snap or simply put in alphabetical order the options are endless.  

Each letter includes 3 picture cards, a card with both upper and lower case letters together plus separate upper and lower cards.  

 And to finish it off throw these cards on the wall and there is your alphabet write the room.



 I have included a few different options of write the room to allow for different abilities and also how long you may want - need this activity to last.

If your kids are anything like the many I have taught they love walking around with a clipboard and hey just walking around so Write the Room is always a fav.

Grab a FREE set of the letter Aa Crown, Bracelet and the Cards from my shop and try them out just print off the preview.


Grab it all HERE

Have a great day!


No comments

Back to Top